Styrian Eisenwurzen Nature and Geopark
Where culture and nature are in harmony
Wild and gentle. Exceptional and natural. Calm yet full of life. The Styrian Eisenwurzen Nature and Geopark has many special properties. They describe the uniqueness of this nature reserve in the Upper Styrian border region:
- The wild water of the Salza, raging unchecked through the valley.
- The gentle cultural landscape, which is characterized by meadow orchards and alpine pastures.
- The extraordinary geology that speaks of a bygone era.
- The natural forests that have been able to develop without human intervention.
- The quiet places without artificial light where you can still see the starry night sky.
- A biodiverse region full of life, where rare plants and animals also find a home.
Welcome to the Styrian Eisenwurzen Nature and Geopark.
Welcome to your holiday paradise in the midst of intact nature.
Dates & events